Tony Cusano (Real Estate Agent)
I am proud to say I am born and raised in Calgary, Alberta. I have been able to witness this city transform into a greater metropolis where; family, community, and business can all coexist as “one great place to live.” I can also say I have a little something to do with many of the homes built in Calgary and surrounding areas, as my father and mother started up their own construction company and have helped build many homes in this ever growing city. Leading up to University, I was involved with the family business. There was no questioning that we would do anything to help family. My parents came from Italy and raised us in the traditional Italian way; hard work, great food, and family first! But with all that we adopted many of Calgary’s traditions, especially the Calgary Stampede. Every July we would head down to the grounds for the Chuck Wagon Races and Grandstand Show. After graduating from University with a BA in Philosophy, I decided it was time to step out a little from my family’s business and step into the ever challenging real estate market. My goal is to bring that same passion, experience, and love to you when you are looking to sell or buy your home. I am committed to bringing the best service and experience for every stage of your experience with me. I believe we are not just in business together but we are family. “With me you’re family.”
Alisa Cusano (Office Manager/Executive Real Estate Assistant)
Alisa is a UofC graduate with a background in Science. While working in a chemical lab environment, she found herself helping Tony tackle home projects and renovations after work, and eventually her interest became her passion. She has been working in the Real Estate industry since 2013 and now works alongside her husband in providing the clients of Tony Cusano Real Estate with the family experience. Her role is to provide you with excellent customer service and ensuring we meet all of your real estate needs.
Lascelles Brown (Professional Photographer/Olympic Medalist)
Lascelles Brown (a.k.a. King) is a Canadian Olympic bobsledder who has competed in four Winter Olympic Games. He is the first Jamaican-born athlete to win a Winter Olympic Medal and is considered one of the most powerful brakemen in all of bobsleigh. He won a silver medal at the 2006 Olympic Winter Games in Turin and a bronze at the 2010 Olympic Winter Games in Vancouver. Lascelles now brings the same passion and determination into the quality of pictures he produces. With attention to detail and the best camera equipment around, his pictures will have buyers rushing to see your home. Any inquires please contact King at: moc.l1529948100iamg@1529948100yhpaj1529948100gnik1529948100
My dedication is to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction with my warmth, friendliness, fun, pride, and spirit. I always go above and beyond for each and every client by providing you with incomparable service, professionalism, knowledge, and communication.
No Gimmicks Needed
Remember, “With me you’re family.” When you are close with your family you’re not trying to sell them on special offers such as a “Guaranteed Sale Program” or “Trade up Program.” With me there are no hidden agendas. Honesty and integrity is what drives my business and sells your home. After research and close analysis of the market and your community we will come to an agreement of what your home should be priced at in order to attract the strongest and highest offer. I will not tell you what I think you want to hear in order for you to sign with me and then ask you for a $20,000 price drop a few weeks later. I do not buy my listings! Comparing your home to your competition and seeing it in the eyes of a buyer will set your home a part from the rest.
Benefits of using a Professional Realtor®
You will experience a wide variety of benefits when you hire a real estate professional. Successfully selling a property is a complicated exercise and Realtors® have the experience, resources, and contacts to complete your sale.
- Pricing: A Realtor® will help you determine the selling price of your property at a level that accurately reflects its value in current market conditions and will not cost you missed opportunities.
- Marketing: A Realtor® will have many useful suggestions on ways to improve the marketability of your property, including cosmetic repairs and other items that will create a favorable impression among buyers. With an extensive contact list of former clients, newly qualified buyers, and other industry professionals, can reduce the time your property is on the market. After all, this is what they do everyday all day.
- Security: A major consideration when showing your home. By using a Realtor® you can rest assured that all showings will be pre-screened and supervised.
- Negotiating: When negotiating a purchase, most buyers prefer to deal with a middleperson who is objective, unemotional, and professional. Buyers will often feel more comfortable with a Realtor® than with the owner when they want to raise issues that need resolving before making an offer.
- Monitoring, Renegotiating, Closing, or Settling: A Realtor® will guide you through the minefield of potential problems associated with the appraisal, inspection, and financing process. Your agent will also be able to meet and instruct any specialists or trades people who may be required for repairs.